Bengt, who runs Jonasson's accounting firm, experienced every small business owner's nightmare 10 years ago: a month's work was gone. The computer crashed and Bengt had no backup.
- 10 years ago, I didn't know what backup was. That was until the day my entire computer suddenly crashed. A whole month's work was gone and I realised it was time to start backing up, for real," says Bengt Jonasson.
Since 1997, Bengt Jonasson has run his accounting and auditing firm Jonasson.
- Before I had experienced that computer crash, I saved all my files in several different places, floppy disks, CDs, or on a portable hard drive. I didn't have a system for how to save my files," says Bengt.
You don't need to be an IT expert to make sure you have a backup you can trust.
- I heard about Storegate, which at the time was the first in Sweden to offer backup solutions directly in the cloud. After my computer crash, it was exactly what I needed," says Bengt.
Save accounts securely
With Storegate's backup service, customers can stop worrying about losing important files. After installing the software, it takes care of itself and backs up all important information as long as you are connected to the internet. The accounts are stored securely in our Swedish cloud.
- "The reason I've stayed on as a customer is that the backup has really worked, and if I've lost any information, I've been able to log in easily via the web and retrieve the files I've lost," says Bengt.
Torbjörn Lindkvist, Marketing Manager at Storegate, believes that one of Storegate's strengths is that it can offer the corporate market solutions that are simple, user-friendly and that can be adapted to the size and needs of companies.
- It's great when our existing customers help drive our development forward. It's just as much fun when we get new customers who require new types of solutions. At Storegate, we are driven by the desire to make everyday life easier for our customers," says Torbjörn.