The new version of SOSA 2.3 is available. Service providers will now be able to offer their subscribers cloud content synchronization across multiple devices such as computers, mobile phones, tablets and digital-TV´s anywhere and at any time.
The sync service includes a white label end user client which can be fully branded and optimized for service providers needs. The client will add a folder in the “explorer” which will be synchronized automatically together with the server and other computers at the same account.
- Real-time sync
- Offline access to files and folders
- Installation with tutorial
- Settings with possibility to link/unlink computers
- Status information about quota
- Notifications when quota getting full
- Quick launch of web interface
- Policy settings
The client has already been certified for Windows 8 but has also support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OSX.
– This is a great opportunity for trusted service providers to offer their subscribers a secure and local service with both synchronization and backup features at the same account, says Stefan Ivarsson, Sales Director at Storegate.
For more information contact:
Stefan Ivarsson, Sales director, Storegate AB, +46 (0) 706-56 57 54, stefan.ivarsson[at]storegate.com